Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come and enjoy the outdoor terrace in the rooftop of the building. We also have a bar and restaurant service during the whole day. We have common areas with Cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen where you can eat the your own meals to save some money but you will always have the choice to buy something in our resturant.
Hostels Colombia is located at 15 minutes’ walk to parque Lleras, heart of Medellin night life, there are great restaurants, pubs and bars that any traveler will enjoy. El Poblado is one of the best areas of the city, just 20 minutes walking. You can also go to the metro station to go anywhere else on the city.
We offer different types of dorms for 4 and 8 people. Each bed has its own designated locker which can be secured with a padlock and are easily big enough to fit practically any size of backpack.
Hostels Colombia Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in at 15:00 PM
Check out before 13:00 PM.
Taxes not included - 19% only for Colombians-
Breakfast not included.
Reception 24 hours.
Drugs are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>