Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A comfortable rest on the beaches of Zatoka, fishing on the estuary, entertainment - all this is in the immediate vicinity of the mini-hotel, while you will be isolated from the world and be able to relax as you like.
The territory of the hotel 'Adam and Eve' has enough space for your relaxation, a children's playground, a barbecue area, parking, sun loungers and other leisure accessories.
Meals are organized in a cafe on the territory of the Adam and Eva hotel, so you don’t have to worry about your menu - every evening you can order what you will eat tomorrow - vegetables and fruits, fish and all products are always fresh and prepared just for you.
The hotel has 25 rooms 'standard' and 'luxury', which allows you to relax as a small tourist or corporate group, but also favorable for individual and family holidays. In the rooms you will find everything you need for a comfortable stay - air conditioning, refrigerator, TV, modern furniture, towels and more. The rooms have a veranda or balcony.
Not far from the mini-hotel there is the central Limansky market, several shops, many bars and cafes, discos 'Good', 'Veseli Titki', a children's amusement park and many other attractions.
On the beach at your service - the Black Sea, the sun, white clean sand, an aqua park with slides, aqua bikes, wine surfing, parachuting over the sea and a lot of other entertainments.
Hotel Adam & Eva Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 10 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 80 UAH per person per day.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>