Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
By providing credit card details upon reservation, the guest accepts the conditions below. (In particular, please note point number 2.)
1. Cancellation without penalty:
Ai do Mori hotel accepts written cancellation or modifications of arrival and departure dates without penalty until 30 days before the arrival date (excluded for the not refundable booking rates). You must communicate any cancellations and/or any changes in writing, eg, by email.
2. Penalty and Fees:
In case of No-Show, late cancellations or late modifications (beyond terms stated above in point 1), Ai do mori is authorized to charge the client's credit card for 100% of the amount of the stay of each room booked.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms have a flat-screen TV and are air conditioned. They all feature either a private en-suite bathroom or a private external bathroom with free toiletries.
This property offers a reception till 19:00, located in a building with no lift.
Piazza San Marco is 100 m from Hotel ai do Mori, while Rialto Bridge is 400 m away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 8 km from Hotel ai do Mori.
Hotel Ai do Mori Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 8:30 to 19:00 (Flexible)
Once the reservation is made, customers must provide a valid telephone number.
No pets allowed.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>