Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hand-cut stone foundations, white walls and inviting green doors wrap around friendly Akay's two wings of accommodation. The 'old wing' is a bit of a misnomer now that everything's been freshly refurbished with laminate faux-wood flooring and tastefully simple decor.
Poolside rooms have polished darkwood floors and sit around an inviting turquoise pool and patio, with lounge chairs & Pool Bar. Guests can enjoy scenic views of the Isabey Mosque, St. John Church and the Temple of The Ephesus, while savoring traditional Turkish dishes & refreshing drinks at the restaurant .
The Archaeological Museum is 1000 ft from Akay Hotel, and the ancient city of Ephesus is 2 miles away, the Akay Hotel is Next to the Isa Bey Mosque& just a 5-minute walk from the center of Selçuk.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards (do not accept AMEX)
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>