Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Breakfast is available from 07:00 to 10:00.
There is no restaurant or bar in the hotel but there are several in the surrounding area of the hotel.
Comfortable and clean rooms with one, two or more beds and shower/toilet outside on the same corridor. Double rooms with attached bathroom are available only on request.
Within five minutes walk you will find all the nice spots from Luzern. Take a walk through the cute old town of Lucerne with the famous wooden Chapel bridge and the amazing Concert Hall KKL. Take a cup of coffee in front of the lake and have a look around you on the Swiss Mountains.
Check-in only until 2200 h. Arrival after this time only with ok
Cancellation policy: without costs until 1200 on arrival day. No-show will be charged with the rate of one night full.
Breakfast are included
TAXES ARE INCLUDED BUT STARTING JANUARY 1ST, 2018, A CHARGE OF CHF4.00
PER PERSON/NIGHT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATES
Pets permitted. No extra charges.
Private Hotel-Parking CHF 15.00 per night.
PLEASE NOTE: payments are only accepted in CHF.
Default Cancellation Policy:
If cancelled before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled on the date of arrival, 50% of the first night will be charged.
In case of no-show, the first night will be charged. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>