Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Payment of 50% that corresponds to be paid on the property is requested.
A refund will only be made in the case of errors attributable to Hotel Ashly and which would be the following cases:
When in adherence to the Hotel Ashly Cancellation Policies the guest is entitled to receive a refund.
ALL reimbursements will be made exclusively through a bank deposit or electronic transfer directly to the client's account. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
In the event that the payment has been made with a credit or debit card, A CHARGE OF 10% WILL APPLY ON THE TOTAL PAYMENT BY CONCEPT OF COMMISSIONS.
Refunds can take 5 to 15 days before being reflected in the customer's statement. If not, please contact our accounting department to verify the status of your refund.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The facilities are new, we have a large garden and parking, within the same property.
Our building has 20 rooms of which 17 are Double category with 2 double beds, 2 King category with 1 king size bed and 1 Triple category with 3 double beds.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, television with open signal, private bathroom with hot and cold water, night table and an area to hang clothes.
Hotel Ashly Loma Larga Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>