Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
wd can offer breakfast facility and luh packs
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Auberge Van Strombeek Hotel is located in the town of Strombeek-Bever in the municipality of Grimbergen, Belgium, just 100 metres from the Bruparck Recreation Centre, housing one of the largest cinemas in Europe, and a few minutes from The Royal Palace, this hotel is the ideal starting point for a wealth of activities.
Hotel Auberge Van Strombeek stylishly decorated rooms that are designed for comfort. Cable TV, hairdryer, telephone and wireless Internet access are the amenities provided in each room.
The Ring Road for Brussels, all major motorways and Brussels international airport are all easily reached from the hotel.
Please note: We will pre-authorise the first night on your credit card in order to confirm your booking. In case that your credit card is not valid we can't guarantee your reservation and will contact you for another card
Breakfast is not included in the on-line room rate ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>