Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Surrounded of nature, with bambú different kind of trees, near to the city and the main road. Five minutes away is located the town of Circasia, 20 minutes away is located Salento and Cocoras Valley, 25 minutes away is located the town of Filandia and just few steps of the hotel you can find three restaurants (Colombian food, Rodizio, and Peruvian food.
Our comfortable rooms are ideal for relaxation, surrounded by beautiful vegetation and bird songs. Private bathroom, hot water, Smart tv, closet and some of the with a good view of the garden and mountains.
Hotel Bambu Inn policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4000.00 COP per person per night.
Reception opened 24/7.
Maximum stay 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>