Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hotel accept any modification, cancellations, or reduction in numbers only till the moment in which deposit will be payed. After made payment, hotel will not accept any modification.
Additional Terms and Conditions
At check-in hotel require â'¬ 20,00 per person as deposit in case of any hotel damage caused in one of the rooms. After check-out staff will check all rooms and if no damage will be caused, deposit will be totally refunded.
No disable access.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hotel Basilea Dipendenza is in a really good location: 3 minutes walking from Train station, 5 minutes walking from bus terminal Piazale Roma, 10 minutes walking from Rialto, 14 minutes from S. Marco's square.
Situated near 'Rio Marin ' canal, knowed for Gondola serenade canal, Basilea dipendenza is the perfect location to start enjoy Venice.
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy.
In case you would like to modify your reservation you have to cancel it threw the system and make a new one.
We only accept Cash payments on arrival.
Check in: 14:00. If you wish to arrive after 20.00 you must contact the hotel reception to advise about your late check-in
Check out: 11:00
All rooms with shared bathroom do not include breakfast
Breakfast is included for ensuite rooms
Taxes are not included
In case of hotel's technical issue all reservations will be transferred in a sister hotel just 3 minutes walking from main building. Same room category, same hotel category ( 2 star hotel ), same booked price will be guaranteed to our guests without any extra payment. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>