Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are all cozy and clean with a shower and toilets. Hair dryers and adapters are available free of charge at the reception.
The owner welcomes you personally and will be delighted to advise you on activities and trips in and around Interlaken. If you are a keen biker do not hesitate to talk to Polo Rosas, he is a passionate mountain biker! He normally goes on biking tours in the afternoon and would be very pleased to take you with him and show you the nicest parts of the area. You can book any more adventurous activities (Rafting, Canyoning, Bungy Jumping, Paragliding ect.) at the reception.
The restaurant EL AZTECA is a real Mexican specialty restaurant with around 20 seats and 10 bar seats. During summer there are an additional 20 seats on our pretty terrace. Next to our a la carte Menu we also have 5 good value 2 course lunches (Fr. 14.50-16.50) a Mexican and 4 international Menus (12h00-14h00).
Evenings, we only serve Mexican dishes from our a la carte Menu such as Enchiladas, Pollo en Mole, Cochinita Pibil, Fajitas etc.Friday and Saturday nights you can enjoy a live Mexican music band which is often joined by Polo Rosas (waiter, Mexican) who will heat up the atmosphere. Mexican ambiance is a big word here! On top of that, we serve a big variety of Tequilas. When you visit, please ask for the Polo Rosas's 'Real Mexican kitchen ' cookbook (Price 20.-SFR)
Small but charming. Our hotel rooms are appropriately fitted, clean and nice. They all have cable TV and an en-suite bathroom. Some of them have a beautiful balcony, which is decorated with wonderful geraniums in Summer. Since the hotel is in the center of the pedestrian zone, you will certainly not wake up because of the traffic noise. For very sensitive ears, we have also an extremely calm room with view on the backyard.
Check-in time since 13 :00 until 0:00
Check-out time until 11 :00
Breakfast and taxes are included in room rates.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>