Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deberán cancelar una semana antes, de lo contrario de cobrará el primer día.
Come to your group to enjoy Hotel Bolivar!
We have a terrace with barbacoe to have a good noght!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property occupies three floors acceded by stairs. On the firs floor there is a spacious commoun kitchen, a lounge /bar and en suite rooms that surround the courtyards. In the second and third plant you can find private and also shared rooms, different with balcony to the street or with window to the interior for a major calmness. All of them share bathrooms in excellent conditions that stay clean constantly. Each room is functional and in great conditions, in adition the dorms have lockers to storage your belongings.
In Hotel Bolivar we also have a floor available for longer stays.
The hotel has a roof terrace with a grill, 2 courtyards and comon living rooms with Wi-Fi acces where guests can socialize and feel comfortable. We also have a compute with internet at your disposal.
The lounge bar located in the first floor is oponed to public and has a TV screen where you can watch national and international sports. This hall is also used to present art exhibitions, provide group classes and craft fair, where all the guests are welcome to take part.
To give you a much more complete experience of Buenos Aires, we offer spanish classes every monday!
If you want to make your Buenos Aires tours simpler, you can rent bicycles from the hotel or enjoy the free city tours that we offer. Also we can give you a SUBE card, wich can be used to pay the passage in public transportation like buses, subways and trains.
The staff of the hotel will be of great help, they can book you tickets for tango shows, soccer games, among other events.
What we emphasize is that you know Buenos Aires like us, in the way in wich true “porteños” live it, enjoying the city and it’s multiple activities without expensive tours.
With Hotel Bolivar, live Buenos Aires as a real porteño! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>