Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Central Boquete is located in a lovely valley on the eastern, sunny side of Volcano Baru (the highest spot in the country at 11,401 ft. / 3,473 m.) in the village of Bajo Boquete, (3,900 ft. / 1,200 m.). It is called “The Valley of Rainbows” or the “Perpetual Spring Valley of Boquete” where no one needs heating or airconditioning, just fans. Boquete produces the most expensive Arabica Coﬀee in the World and 80% of the country’s food. It is a veritable Garden of Eden.
All rooms are private and have cable TV, fan, full bedding, towels and shower supplies plus daily maid service. Eleven rooms are full suites with private bath that serve doubles, triples and quadruples. We also have three private budget double rooms with three shared bathroom and two showers, (one open-air in the terrace). Hotel Central Boquete has No dorm rooms. Rooms can be purchased with or without Breakfast (for a 10%discount - Non-refundable). No shared kitchen facilities.
Hotel Central Boquete policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Breakfast not included for non-refundable rate (-10%) price is 10 USD per person per day.
Reception opened 24/7
Maximum stay 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>