Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is located 2 minutes walking from the marina and 100 meters from the public beach. It is in a famous area, what we all call the 'nerve center' of the island d 'Ischia' s Hotel Conte is one of the few island that offers its guests a 'strategic connection' with those who are the most sought after island. The main shopping streets, the walks, beaches, spas, bars, restaurants, sites artistic - cultural, natural beauty ... become, for hotel guests, 'actual reality'.
We offer elegant pastel-colored en suite rooms and free WiFi in public areas. The rooms have tiled floors, TV, bathroom with shower or bathtub, toiletries and a hairdryer. The Earl Hotel features a large living room, a private terrace overlooking the garden or the sea front and a bright Mediterranean restaurant. Every morning a continental breakfast.
Moreover, we also have a large lounge, a bright dining room, conference room, elevator, parking and wonderful terraces overlooking the garden and the 'coveted island walk.' The restaurant, in an air-conditioned, offers a rich breakfast and Mediterranean cuisine carefully prepared, both regionally and nationally.
Hotel Conte also has 51 comfortable rooms, including 14 Standard with window and a 37-Superior with balcony. All rooms are equipped with their own bathroom, shower or bath, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, heating, color TV.
Hotel Conte's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Amex, Visa and MasterCard), debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Pet friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>