Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You may cancel your reservation 1 month prior to arrival without charge.
30-14 days before arrival we will charge 25 % of the total amount
14-0 days before arrival we will charge 100 % of the total amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment upon arrival. We accept major credit cards and Danish kronas.
Opening hours - The reception is open
Monday to Friday* at 7am - 11pm
Saturday to Sunday at 9am - 5pm
* (NOTE! Some weekdays the reception is staffed from 9am to 5pm)
Check in & check out
Check-in is from 3pm to 11pm (to 5pm). (Please contact the reception if you arrive late to Copenhagen)
Check-out must be done no later than 11am
Please contact the reception if you arrive late to Copenhagen.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located just 15 minutes drive from the airport.
We can offer single, double, triple and quad rooms. All the rooms are bright and comfortable and have been decorated to the highest standards.
We kindly ask you to pay upon arrival. Breakfast is not included in the price, and *due to the ongoing pandemic breakfast is not available/served*.
The reception is open between 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday; 9 am to 3 pm on Saturday.
Check-in is from 3 pm to 5 pm (3 pm). If arriving after opening hours, please contact the reception prior to arrival. Upon arrival at the hotel, please call +45 32 96 27 27 for further instructions.
Check-out is at 11 am.
Hotel Copenhagen can´t guarantee availability on our limited parking spots, and they can´t be booked, but if they are free upon arrival they are free of cost for our guests. Parking on the street is possible for a fee.
Hotel policy - Credit Card:
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
In case the pre-authorization of the credit card is declined or not accepted we will send an E-mail to the guest asking for new credit card information. If we do not receive new credit card details within 24 hours the reservation will be cancelled. This will be notified to the guest by email. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>