Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated at the E80 motorway halfway between Belgrade and Podgorica, this hotel is 2 km from Kolasin centre. Guests can go skiing in the Jezerine ski centre, which is 9 km away and provides a 3-km long ski trail and lifts. Fishing in the Plasnica River is possible.
Some units have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided. There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property. This hotel has a ski school and ski equipment hire and bike hire are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. Podgorica Airport is 58 km from the property. Other activities: Fishing, Karaoke, Canoeing, Hiking, BBQ facilities, Cycling, Horse riding, Ski school, Outdoor pool (seasonal).
Hotel Djevojacki Most Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00
Check out before 10:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
24-hour front desk.
Safety deposit box.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>