Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can also leave the luggage in the reception before the check-in time and after the check-out time. A breakfast buffet is served from 6:30 to 10:00 a.m. in the hotel's breakfast lounge (breakfast not included, 9€ per person).
The Hotel Esplanade has 50 well-equipped and tastefully decorated rooms, with bathroom, shower and wc, telephone, television and free Wi-Fi Internet connection. The property offers a wide range of rooms from 1 bed to 4 beds. For your information, for Double rooms, the property has double bed or twin room (two single beds) and for Triple rooms the property offers one double and one single or three single beds.
The Hotel Esplanade is ideally located in the heart of Strasbourg in the center of the university area. Only 15 minutes on foot from the famous Strasbourg Cathedral, the European Parliament and close to the German border. The location is perfect place to stay whether on business or on holiday in Strasbourg.
Hotel Esplanade policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2.30 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 0.80 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 8.50 euros per person per day.
24-hour front desk.
Non smoking rooms.
Child friendly. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Pets are allowed at this property upon request. Before arrival, you have to contact the property.
No extra-fee charged.
Parking facilities available. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>