Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It was a local reference in the production of vegetables and fruits, incorporated spaces for family leisure and in 1988 became a hotel. Since then the farm has been transformed, making it a better place for guests and events.
Even after turning into an hotel, Caco de Cuia did not lose its rural spirit. The agroecological production includes vegetables, fruits, and heart of palm continues, with the same quality that only an authentic farm has.
- Swimming pool
- Free wi-fi
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (soup and pasta)
- Volleyball pitch
- Wood burning stove
- Living room with fireplace
- Daily housekeeping
- Fussball and table tenis
In addition to the access to the hotel being less than 15 minutes from Itabirito, all open spaces are very well maintained. All rooms have extremely comfortable spring beds with individual bathrooms, all decorated with the charming style of the farm. We have an open dining hall with panoramic views. The hotel also has a ballroom with 500 square meters for events. Located on the famous Estrada Real, Hotel Fazenda Caco de Cuia offers acres of green land, natural springs and a fruit and vegetable farm. Only a real farm can provide a legitimate sense of tranquillity. We welcome you with a rustic, cozy and inviting ambience.
Hotel Fazenda Caco de Cuia Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 16:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Meals included: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Other policies: Max of one infant (0 to 5 years old) per room. Children from 5 to 12 pay 50% of the diary. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>