Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer private rooms in single, double and triple accommodation, and also mixed shared rooms of 4 beds and 6 beds.
We have recently designed our shared rooms (they are new for you to enjoy) , having in mind all the commodities that will give you your own private space with individual lightning, curtains for each bed and a spacious locker, all this with a private bathroom ( each shared room has its own bathroom), a small fridge and air-conditioning for all.
Our included breakfast is a homemade Colombian breakfast, open menu for you to choose as you wish, eggs, arepa, bread, hot chocolate, coffee, fresh fruit and orange juice are some of the products that you will find.
We are the ideal option for those who enjoy peaceful, restful, clean, luminous spaces, within one of the most full-of-life neighborhoods in the heart of our city, El Poblado gives Florencia Plaza a dynamic surrounding full of day and night time activities for all.
Public transportation is accesible from our location, having the metro station 10min walk away, buses and taxis at your disposition at any time.
Welcome to Florencia Plaza, our friendly staff is here to give you a personalized experience. Reception is open 24/7 where you can also find a variety of tours including the famous Guatape Tour.
Florencia Plaza Hotel & Hostal conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 13:00
Payment by cash or credit card.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not include for Colombian Citizens 19% ( foreigners are excluded from this tax)
Maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>