Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The staff has a good morality and works in a collegial spirit, which promotes the emergence of the property. Hotel GHIS Palace’s staff is committed to providing the best service to its customers in order to enhance the level of its visibility amidst of competition.
Located at Baguida, on the International Road Lomé-Cotonou, close to the Entertainment Center of Lome, GHIS is close to the fun but takes advantage of the area with it's quiet surroundings, away from noisy crowds but with quick and easy access to the Centre- city, the Autonomous Port of Lomé, the International Airport; as well as attractive places like the Museum of Arts, the fetish market, the House of Slaves tourist destination.
We have 50 rooms with varying views: the beach, pool, gardens, and the city. All rooms are spacious and comfortable, equipped with a double bed, a separate bed or a twin bed with extra bed on demand.
With us, it is the 'service' that makes the difference.
Hotel GHIS Palace is a Charming hotel set in a peaceful paradise under the shade of trees ready to quench your thirst with fresh Coconuts.
Hotel GHIS Palace Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 18:00 .
Early Check-in may be available check with reception, late check-out on request if available.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Full payment is due upon arrival. You will not be charged at the time of booking but will reserve the right to pre-authorize their credit card at any time.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 10000 XOF per room per night.
24 hours reception and security.
Extra guest in room is for XOF 10000.
Maximum of 2 children under 12 years can stay free with parents.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>