Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotels rooms are comfortable and fully equipped. We have 30 rooms, each equipped with TV, telephone, mini-bar, independent air conditioning, and internet access. Some rooms have small balconies. The rooms atmosphere is made warm and comfortable by the classic-style furniture and they are cleaned by qualified personnel, who have been working for us for many years. All bathrooms are finely finished and equipped with either shower or wash-basin and hairdryer.
Qualified multilingual personnel are available to meet all your needs with courtesy. They will advise you on the best ways to visit our beautiful city. They will also be glad to help you organize tours with or without tourist guides, buy tickets for sports or cultural events, find information on the numerous events taking place, and organize transfers from and to airports and railway station. For guests who love outdoor activities, bicycle itineraries have been designed to visit the nearby Villa Borghese Park, its fountains, its small lake and the famous Galleria Borghese with its works of art.
Hotel Garda is a unique opportunity not to be missed by the tourist who is looking for accommodation in Rome's world famous street without spending the amounts of money required by the numerous 5-star hotels situated in the same area, the capital's most renowned. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>