Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Conditions de règlement et d'annulation à voir selon le nombre de personnes et de nuits
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A breakfast is prepared in the morning and you can park your car in our indoor and secure parking next to the hotel. Many restaurants, shops and bakeries are found in the area surrounding Hôtel Graffalgar.
Hotel Graffalgar is located 200 metres from Strasbourg Train Station, a 5-minute walk from La Petite France and 1 km from the Christmas Market.
Strasbourg Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art is 400 metres from the hotel and The Council of Europe is 3 km away. The property is a 15-minute drive from Strasbourg International Airport.
Hotel Graffalgar Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out before noon
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.80 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 12.00 EUR per person per day. ( 15.00 EUR for Christmas )
Garage extra fee: 15€ per day. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>