Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With its comfortable rooms and excellent cuisine with breakfast and lunch included, Hotel Hayat is an ideal choice for leisure and business travelers to Sarajevo. The air-conditioned restaurant boasts a pleasant atmosphere and offers a wide variety of local and international cuisine. The selection includes cold appetizers, soups, hot side dishes, fish, roasted dishes, barbecue, salads and desserts. The restaurant has 80 seats and is ideal for organizing all kinds of festivities, celebrations, promotions, conferences, business gatherings, weddings, birthday parties and others.
A credit card is required to secure the reservation. You have up to 3 days prior to arrival to cancel the reservation without charge. If the reservation is cancelled within 72 hours prior to arrival you will be charged 1 night stay. Same day cancellations, no shows or early check out will result in 1 night charge. Payment: credit card will be charged on arrival day.
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 11:00
'In order to confirm your booking, we require a valid credit card. If there is a problem with your card, we may need to contact you to verify your card. If you do not reply to our email within 2 business days your booking may be canceled as a result.' ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>