Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Saturday August 24th 2019 *ONLY for ONE day* the check-in time will be
after 6:30 pm
We are on the best location in Montreal i.e., Ste. Catherine Street West. The nearest metro station is Guy-Concordia, only one minute walk away. Our private room has its own toilet and shower and the room is for two (2) people only, unlike other places private rooms have no toilet or shower and other occupants also share that so-called private room. Whereas, we don't put strangers in your room only if there is a 3rd person from same group, 'must' pay extra charges. Booking for 3 people is possible, contact hostel.
On special occasions, high season week-ends minimum 3 nights stay is required, starting Friday to Sunday and cannot be combined with regular days or else full week-end rate shall be applied on all days. Infants and small children are not allowed as we do not meet required safety standards for protection.
Full payment is needed for special occasions like Formula-1 Race, Canada Day, long week-ends such as Labour Day, Victoria Day, Christmas and New Year etc., after the booking is made, in case of a cancellation or customer decides to shorten stay for any reason there will be NO REFUND for any amount whatsoever. Please note this point concerning cancellation very carefully before making your own on-line booking especially for special occasions. In case of cancellation other than special occasions there is no refund, for regular days one night full rate cancellation charges shall be applied plus the govt. taxes and, min, seven days advance notice in writing is required to avoid paying cancellation charges.
After making your on-line booking please check your email account and respond by email as you will receive a confirmation email from the Internet Booking Agency and also from us. If you don't reply and reconfirm we do not guarantee your booking because, this is to avoid fraudulent credit card transactions, especially with third party credit cards. People who do not reply or contact us, their bookings are not guaranteed. To avoid this please contact hostel directly.
There is NO Curfew for guests already staying with us, but for check-ins the hostel is NOT open for 24 hours, check-in time is 13 :00 hrs & check-out time 10:00 a.m., reasonably late or early check-in is possible, but must be arranged and subject to owner's discretion and availability. Contact hostel directly through email for check-in and for any changes in your booking. Cancellation charges apply if not notified in writing on time.
IF late check-in is NOT ARRANGED with the hostel in writing it will be considered as a NO SHOW after 16:00 hrs on the date of arrival. RIGHTS OF ADMISSION are reserved.
*-* PETS NOT ALLOWED - and it is a NO smoking hostel. *-*
Govt. taxes are NOT included in the price and must be paid upon arrival along with the balance amount in FULL, in Cash.
All room rates are subject to a $5.50 occupancy tax + 5% good & services tax (GST) and the 9.75% provincial sales tax (PST),
We have a 7 day cancellation policy. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>