Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
30 % deposit.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The uniqueness of the city is that it combines sea and mountain. The hotel is located at the foot of the mountain, 700 meters from the beach and 300 meters from the city center.
Situated on 600 m2 Area, has 10 double rooms and 3 suites, a satellite tv. Fitted with air conditioners, mini bar and TV.
Hotel 'Jemelly' provides to his guests free WI-FI internet, lobby bar with various alkohol and non alkohol drinks, coffee, sauna and others.
All three suites in hotel 'Jemelly' includes large terraces overlooking the sea, refrigerator with mini bar, air conditioning and TV. Each room has a private balcony with mountain view, TV and air conditioning.
Nine of the rooms are double rooms with two beds, one with a double bed.
Hotel Jemelly Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Supplement for breakfast: 5.00 leva
Supplement for Lunch: 7.00 leva
Dinner supplement (three course meal): 14.50 leva
* Breakfast is served in the lobby bar and on the hotel's terrace. Lunch and Dinner for our customers are offered in a restaurant nearby at city centre.
1 person (1 visit by 1 hour): 8 leva
Oneday unlimited card for 1 person: 20 leva
Family packet till 4 person (1 visit by 1 hour): 21 leva
10 visit card: 60 leva
Bathrobe for adults: 4 leva
Bathrobe for children: 3 leva
Sauna working time: 10:00 - 22:00 (order in advance)
Additional payment and fees
- Children up to 3 years (inclusive) stay free with an extra baby cot.
- Early check-in fee (after 09:00 instead 14:00) - 40% of room price (after reception confirmation and available rooms)
- Late check-out fee (till 19:00 instead 12:00) - 60% of room price (after reception confirmation and available rooms)
- Single use - 90% of room price
- Supplement for pet - between 10 and 20 leva per day depending on kind and size of the pet ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>