Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled up to 4 weeks before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is easily accessible by both the city transport and arterial roads.
Hotel offers comfort of 3 star hotels. All rooms have own bathroom, cable TV, WiFi free, safe, hairdryer, fridge, kettle.
Guests can enjoy dining at Karlinsky Mlyn Restaurant next the hotel which serves Czech and international dishes.
'A hearty welcome', 'a pleasant and cosy setting', 'readiness and helpfulness of the staff are expressions that undoubtedly give a true picture of the atmosphere in our hotel.
All of our employees will do their best to provide you with maximum comfort and quality services to make your stay in Prague most agreeable, our primary objective being your satisfaction and return visits.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
-reception 24 hours
-rooms for disabled persons
-new bathrooms in all rooms
-15 min to centre by walk ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>