Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel has kept a characteristic atmosphere of past time, keeping the thick walls and deep windows of the original building intact. The rooms are welcoming and comfortable, all provided with bathroom, telephone and frigo-bar.
Set in the deep colours of the Mediterranean countryside, with an air bringing the scent of sea and brooms the hotel will welcome you with its simple but accurate comfort.
L'Ariana is a small rock lost in the blue of the sea of Salina, sometimes visible only for a thin fuzzy in the sea.
Amongst many legends that are told about this little gem there is the one of the pirate El Larian, defeated by this rock; a silent and almost invisible presence. In front of this rock there is a beautiful villa, unique in its own kind, that will welcome you with the joy and the glow of good hospitality and the delicious fragrance of excellent local cuisine, typical of the tradition of Salina. This villa, converted into Hotel two generations ago and still managed by the same family, has a great location with the main terrace that access directly to the sea and the beautiful view of Lipari and Vulcano islands.
Framed of fascinating heads (Mamoni) that represent warrior priests that protect from evil, the hotel offers to their guests not only a pleasant and relaxing holiday but also an hint of true Aeolian history.
Check in noon
Check out 11.00 am
Payment by cash on arrival
Please inform about arrival time ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>