Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100 % of charge on cancellation or no Show of Reservations.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The reservation is confirmed with a Credit Card number and the expiration date.
1 month before the reservation date, we will do the 100% of charge of the reservation.
We can also offer meals.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hotel is located in the heart of the village of La Fortuna, with all the facilities of a small town and facing the impressive Arenal Volcano, our location offers walking distance to some of the tourist attractions and services of the area like La Fortuna Waterfall, local hiking’s, restaurants, souvenirs and banks, everything without losing the charm of the daily life of a Costa Rican town.
100% Sustainable hotel, certify from the Costa Rican Tourism board!
Standard rooms in the first floor, in the Terrace area and with private balcony, we also offer one beautiful Honey Moon Junior Suite and Junior Suite #33 in the third floor with balcony facing the Arenal Volcano.
All the rooms INCLUDES private bathroom, hot water via solar energy, A / C and Cable TV, some others also have fridge and safe.
Full free breakfast with traditional dishes, aromatic coffee and tropical fruits.
The best part of our hotel is our open air Terrace Garden located on the second floor with beautiful views of the Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Town and other mountains, from this view we were inspired to create our name ¨Colinas¨ than means Hills.
Our Terrace Garden is the perfect area to relax and enjoy the good company of family and friends or a good book, is also a great way to stay in the hotel without losing the life of the town of La Fortuna.
In our beautiful terrace garden we also offer a Coffee bar service with refreshing smotthies, coctels, wine, nationald and local craft beer, organic coffee, a great place to relax between the adventure and nature activities!!
Free Wi-Fi all over the hotel.
Spa with facial and body treatments.
Tour desk to reserve the best nature, adventure and sustainable activities nearby
Smoke Free Hotel ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>