Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Amritsar, the home to one of the holiest shrines of Sikhism, the Golden Temple, which epitomizes the calm, rich and humble Sikh culture & the Wagah Border- known for the flag raising and lowering ceremony- situated between Pakistan and India is yet another place you cannot afford to miss in Amritsar. So, if you are looking for a quick getaway from the capital to a religious place or looking for a patriotic experience that would stay with you all your life- Amritsar is a must-go place!
The next time you plan a visit there, you must not miss staying at Hotel MM Paradise Hotel. (10 meters from the Golden Temple) Located in Golden Temple Langar Hall Gate, Amritsar, the place provides with all basic necessities and modern-day amenities for the comfort of the visitor at an affordable price. One of the main USP of this place is its spacious bedroom in the heart of the city that offers a calm and comfortable stay.
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12.00 % per room per night
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>