Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the hotel's complex you have the chance to take a rest from the tiresome week, to have splendid holiday or just to kick back. The hotel and its services are suitable for any type of activities - from business trips, to hunting and tourism.
The fact that the hotel is near Varna and resorts and beaches in area boosts the good mood of our guests and doesn't disturb their good, healthy sleep and the discreet atmosphere we provide.
The hotel is rated 3 stars and has 12 double-bed rooms. Each bedroom has its own tiled bathroom with a shower, hair dryers, fluffy towels and toiletries. Each bedroom also has a balcony, satellite TV, mini-bar and a phone. You will be surprised by the size of the rooms which have an additional bed and great view towards the sea.
The restaurant has 50 seats indoors plus 38 seats outdoors in the garden. The silence and the quietness are characteristic of the area. They perfectly accommodate you with the high-class cookery of Master Angel the good mood is accompanied by the professional service and the attention from the stuff.
Hotel Margarita Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>