Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest must pay a deposit of 50% of the total stay when making the reservation; if there is a cancellation within 10 days prior to arrival or a No Show, there will be no refund.
The guests have 10 days prior to arrival to make cancellatios, reduction in numbers
Additional Terms and Conditions
When making the reservation,guests must pay 50% of the total stay to guarantee the booking. Cancellatios or reduction in numbers must be done more than 10 days prior to arrival, after that period or No Show, there will be No refund.
Upon check in a deposit of COP$20.000 cash will be required for each room key, this money will be refunded at check out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Pozo Azul waterfalls and swimming hole is just 1 km from Hotel Minca, while guests can reach Santa Marta City Center in 40 minutes by car.
In an environment of a lot of nature that combines the tropics with the mountains, our Hotel offers Restaurant service, where in addition to offering a delicious variety of dishes and excellent service, you can enjoy the beautiful and imposing view from its balcony, surrounded of hundreds of hummingbirds that approach the feeders.
The functional rooms at his property come with modern décor and a private bathroom with a shower and hot water. They also include a ceiling fan and a small wardrobe.
Hotel Minca La Casona Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 21.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
Reception from 07.00 to 19.00
Pet are not allowed
Upon check in a deposit of COP$20.000 for the room key is required, will be refunded at check out ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>