Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is ideally situated both for business and leisure tourists, near the Palexpo Exhibition Center and the United Nations. Hotel Moderne offers you a 'Free Access Card' to use the bus and trains all over Geneva, which is valid during the entire stay.
Besides the complimentary breakfast, sample delicious Italian and Japanese cuisine at the restaurant or benefit from the staff's recommendation and visit a restaurant in Geneva's city centre.
Saint-Gervais / des Grottes is a great choice for travellers interested in Old Town, Sightseeing and City Walks.
Hotel Moderne is a 3-star hotel where you will enjoy a very good quality of service in a warm family atmosphere.
An Italian and a Japanese restaurant welcome you 7 days per week.
Hotel offers you a 'Free access Card' to use bus and train in Geneva, during the whole stay in our property.
Moreover, our staff will be delighted to inform you about the best restaurants in downtown, which are all close to the hotel. There are two under parking at your disposal, close to the hotel. Rent could be done per hour or per day.
Our 55 rooms are quiet and equipped with soundproof windows, shower or bath; phone with direct outside line, fax and wireless system in the hotel, radio, cable and individual private safe at the front desk.
WARNING: Please be aware that the reservations for 3rd, 4th and 5th of March 2014 are NON-REFUNDABLE!
The reservations for these dates can not be Cancelled or Modified!
Hotel Moderne conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>