Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Hotel Molino D'Era your holiday will spend lightly, between a long walk in the green of the surrounding hills, a mountain bike ride or a visit to the many neighboring cities of art, such as San Gimignano and Volterra, or nearby, such as Siena, Pisa, Florence, Lucca . The sea can be reached in less than an hour. We can name Bolgheri, Populonia, the Gulf of Baratti, Versilia, the White Beaches, the Romito! The charming Livorno. And then there are the 'smoking lands' of Larderello (world renowned for Geothermal), Sasso Pisano and Monterotondo. The Chianti area in the Siena area, the area of the Good Wine of Terricciola .... and then Monteriggioni, Colle Val d'Elsa, Montecatini Val di Cecina, Guardistallo, Montescudaio, Casale Marittimo...
Rooms are decorated in different colours and are varying sizes. They all come with air conditioning, a kettle and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and slippers.
Hotel Molino D'Era policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night.
Tax for the first 3 nights of stay. So who stays 3 or more nights, a total of € 6.00 per person.
Reception opened from 7:00 to 20:00.
Children under 12 years do not pay.
Small Animals: they are welcome (on a leash and not allowed at the entrance to the Restaurant and Pool), at an additional cost of 10.00 euros for the first night and 3.00 euros for the following nights.
Maximum stay 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>