Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Nice, Hotel Monsigny is an air-conditioned hotel a 20-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais and the beach. Libération Tramway Station is just 300 m away with direct connection to Nice's Old Town, Palais des Congrès and Acropolis. The charming Hotel Monsigny benefits from an ideal and quiet location in the city centre of Nice. It is situated near the main shopping centre and all public transport.
Hotel Monsigny provides 101 air conditioned rooms, with bathroom, television, telephone and free WiFi (optical fibre) and an excellent price/performance ratio. It features a shaded terrace and offers free WiFi and a 24-hour reception.
Hotel Monsigny Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 12.00 EUR per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age without a major responsable.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>