Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
before 3 days cancellation will be accepted .
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please kindly note that we serve only vegetarian food . Thank you .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Mount paradise is a charming property in the middle of nature with clean rooms, hot shower and free WIFI in Nagarkot, Nepal. It is the only one resort with pure vegetarian menu for the guests. Each room is embellished with unique color that appropriately serve your right mood. You can enjoy the beauty of nature with different facilities to refresh yourself. The hotel is 100% vegetarian i.e. no meat no eggs.
It is located around 32 kms from Kathmandu international airport and 20 kms from the cultural city of Bhaktapur. With an extra facility of the steam bath (charged Rs 500 per person per hour).
When you arrive in Nagarkot bus stop, please turn right in the south direction on the way to Nagarkot View Tower. Please continue walking for around 10 minutes for around 500 meters and you will see our sign board.
The guests will be supported for their safe and enjoyable stay with the full guidance and support of the staffs present.
The place is 3.5 km from the Sunrise view tower where one can enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the sunrise and sunset.
Laundry service is also available if required (with extra charge). Vehicles service, air ticketing, bus ticketing service also available
Different hiking and biking activities can be arranged for the travelers in and around Nagarkot like walk to view tower, Tamang village walk, nature walk, hike to Dhulikhel, Sankhu, UNESCO enlisted World heritage site of Changu Narayan Temple, Bhaktapur main area, Chisapani, etc. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>