Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hotel consists of 18 beds divided in 7 rooms, all with private bathroom, air conditioning, .Some of the rooms offer a charming and unforgettable view of the Duomo of Florence. All are welcoming, quiet, comfortable and very clean. Breakfast is served from 8 to 9.30 a.m.
This small but enchanting hotel is located on the second floor of a 16th century building, near the main monuments and restaurants .There's no elevator. Many sights are within walking distance, such as Piazza della Signoria and Uffizi. Public transportation is also within walking distance.
The efficiency, the hospitality and the devotion of the family management of the hotel will be at your disposal to make your stay in Florence as pleasant as possible. The Hotel Nazionale was completely renewed in 2007.
If you require further directions please contact us. Check out 11am, breakfast not included.
Breakfast is available at an extra cost of 5 euro per day per person.
Free WI FI access available in the common areas.
24 hrs canx policy
- Air Conditioning
FROM JULY 1st, 2012 breakfast will be available at an extra cost of 5 euro per day per person.
Also, from July 1st, 2012, Free WI FI access available in the common areas.
From July 1st, 2011, the city council has introduced the tourism tax, The tourism tax rate is 2.00 euro per person per night, to be paid at the Hotel.
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>