Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATION COSTS FOR GROUP GUESTS:
a) up to 20 days before arrival (the arrival of the group) - with no cancellation costs
b) 19-7 days before arrival (the arrival of the group) - 30% of total
c) 6-3 days before arrival (the arrival of the group) - 50% of total
d) 2-1 days prior to the service (the arrival of the group) - 70% of the total amount specified in the Order Form / voucher
e) no show (non-attendance in spite of previous customer notification) and no cancellation - 100% of the total amount specified in the Order Form (the voucher)
Additional Terms and Conditions
10% prepayment when reserved, and the rest 7 days prior to arrival or all at arrival on the reception.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room is individually decorated with original artworks and offers air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels. The specially developed Biopur mattresses and pillows guarantee a comfortable sleep. Guests can also enjoy the luxurious Rituals or Pablo Morabito toiletries.
The à-la-carte Maestro Restaurant serves Croatian and international cuisine. Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast with show cooking, during which a variety of pancakes and omelettes are prepared. A wide range of fruity cocktails is available at the bar.
The Phoenix has a wine cellar and an elegant lounge area, where smaller groups can gather for quality time in an intimate ambiance. Guests are served a selection of top quality Croatian and world-renowned wines of their choice. The lounge bar's large windows face the flowery terrace, where tea, coffee and a light lunch menu can be served.
An indoor golf centre is available on site. It includes golf simulators which meet the standards of the PGA.
NEW! Phoenix Medical Tourism Programme” includes a personalized welcome, top-notch professional services, availability of state-of-the-art medical technology. Schedule an appointment for a desired specialist consultation or test, in accordance with your travel requirements. Our personal assistant service allows you to complete all your tasks conveniently, saving time and money!
The Hotel Phoenix can be easily reached from the A2, A3, A4 and A12 highways. Public bus stop is just 50 metres away. Transfers to/from the airport are available on request. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>