Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Posada Senor Manana occupies a unique slot in Los Cabos area, detached from the main stream yet centrally located., this give travellers the option to sample at will and create their own experience.
Solo travellers, families, groups, surfers, and bussines people all find themselves at home. we are one way to let you in and show you the unique character that makes this place shine without busting your wallet.
Located at the tip of Baja peninsula with its intriguing multi level layout, connecting ramps and aerial walkways has 8 affordable rooms each with overhead ceiling fans a private bath, hot water and internet access. With views into the trees and across to the palm boundry estuary.
We also have an open Kitchen. The hotel yard its surrounded by coconut palm trees, mangos, guavas and bananas to name a few wich are generally full of birds, support the hammocks and provide that much needed shade.
In a stylish and charming atmosphere with a central and easy location you can enjoy a barbacue or just choose a movie or a book and relax yourself.
Going for a walk or ride to the beach that is 15 minutes walking from here its a pleasant adventure. We also have bikes, tandems, boogie boards, surfboards, coolers, snorkel gear and kayaks for rent and If you want to experience more we also offer surf lessons, tours for hiking to hot springs, waterfalls or great surfing points.
Check in time: any time
Check out time: 12:00 am
cancellation policy: 1 day
Minimum stay: 1 night
Method of payment: cash, travel checks
Breakfast: not included ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>