Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Penalty charge when cancelling at least 24 hrs. before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To guarantee your group reservation you must pay at least the first night
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The kindness and professionalism of our collaborators will make your stay in Durango pleasant and pleasant.
We have different types of rooms:
Comfortable standard rooms, with two double beds, equipped with LED TV with cable signal, minibar, A / C, telephone service and free WiFi.
Junior Suites equipped with equipped kitchenette, Dining Room, Frigo bar, LED TV with Cable signal, A / C, Telephone, free WiFi and bedroom with two double beds.
Master Suites are spacious Suites equipped with two cameras with two double beds each, LED TV with cable signal, A / C, Telephone, free WiFi, equipped kitchenette, minibar, living room and dining room.
Executive Room that has 2 double beds, LED screen with cable signal, telephone, free WiFi, thermal floor, bathroom with luxury finishes
In all our rooms we offer Room Service, Food and Beverages during restaurant hours.
Likewise, we have the satisfaction of our guests' palates with our 'La Cantera' Restaurant-Bar, where you can savor exquisite national and international dishes and drinks prepared and served by the skilled hands of our Chef.
Policies and conditions of Hotel Rincon Real:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival in cash, credit cards, debit cards. Visa and MasterCard only. This property may pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Taxes not included - 18.8%
There is no curfew.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>