Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stylish rooms and unique suits integrate innovation and state of the art technology. The ultimate upgrade with exclusive amenities, highly personalized and trained service given by our team will make you stay back and coming back to us again and again.
Hotel Royce Executive is located at very feasible area, Kurla. Few kilometers away from shopping mall, US Embassy (Mumbai), hospitals, international airport and CST.
***Property Terms & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
- Cancellation made within 48 hours of the check-in date and in-case of No Show one full cost of the stay shall be charged.
2. Check in from 12:00.
- All the guests should carry their identity proof while check-in.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment: upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Tax: not included. Extra 18% should be added on arrival.
6. Breakfast: included.
7. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
8. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years.
9. Unmarried Mumbai local couple is not allowed.
- We allow the couple form out station out of Mumbai even unmarried.
10. No Visitors are allowed in the room at any time during day or night.
- Guests are requested to entertain their visitors in the lobby. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>