Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel sagar lodging in one the most popular hotel in Aurangabad located near central bustop just half km. We have air conditioning and non air air conditioning which is attractive and decorative with 35 rooms for suitable indian and foreigner people. Our professional assistants will help your to manage your dharm and tour planning to visit nearest places in Aurangabad like world heritage Ajanta caves and ellora Caves.
Deluxe non air conditioning rooms is our budget rooms for family and tourist guests. We have 20 deluxe rooms with all basic amenities Wifi, Celling fan, Cable LED TV, Makeup mirror, Cupboard, Attach western style bathroom, 24 hours hot and cold water, Towel, Soap etc.
Superior air conditioning room is the best classy room with comfort feel and decorative attractive. We have 15 Superior rooms suitable for Family, Corporate, Tourist guests and all modern amenities. Split air conditioner, Attach western style bathroom, Royal play wall color, LED TV, Celling Fan, Lamp Light, Makeup Mirror, Intercom call, 24 hours hot and cold water, Towel & Soap, etc.
We do not accept unmarried couple. Under 25 to 50 years old couple need to show marriage certificate. Need physically ID prof of Aadhar card, Driving license and Passport.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 13:00. Early check in and late check out subject to availability or may be chargeable.
3. Check out before 9:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or Indian credit and debit card.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 12% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Curfew: Guests should be quiet after 24:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>