Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Zone of CENTRAL RAILWAY station and the City Center. The Cathedral, Galleria Emmanuelle II, Theatro della Scala,
City Center Piazza Duomo: 3 min. subway directly
Fiera Milano: 8 min. subway directly
Rho Fiera city: 15 min. subway directly
San Siro Stadium: 10 min. subway directly
The Hotel is only 10 meters away to the subway stop--Porta Venezia, it's easy for you to reach most of the attractions, such as The Cathedral, Galleria Emmanuelle II, Theatro della Scala, ...
The hotel is surrounded by many restaurants, it's easy to get a delicious lunch or dinner at reasonable price, the laundry self-service, internet point, direct long distance call-center, all are convenient, as well as wine bars and cinemas, and neighbored by Milan main shopping district Corso Buenos Aires.
---------------WIFI connection IS FREE-----------------------
The English-speaking management will provide you a warm and professional service during your short stay in this traditional and also modern culture mixed city.
Please read carefully the HOTEL POLICY,
1. Hotel prefer cash payment, credit card will be accepted with 5% bank commission added.
2. Original Passports are necessary for EACH guest to check in ( Driver License or ID card for European Union countries are acceptable.)
3. Credit card is to guarantee your booking, therefore, an invalid credit card means an invalid booking, please contact the hostel by email should your credit card expired, cancelled or details changed to avoid any inconvenience.
4. If you booked with a DEBIT CARD, you need to contact with hostel to reconfirm it, otherwise your booking might be automatically cancelled.
5. You can cancel or modify your reservation without charge up to 3 days before date of arrival. Otherwise we will take it as a NO SHOW and will charge the first night of your stay on the credit card you have booked with.
6. The Milan's city tax is 2 euros per person per night and it is EXCLUDED from online rates
We keep the right to reallocate the rooms for the group of more than 7 people. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>