Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please contact our reservations office for inquiries or check availability on this website. Once you make a confirmed booking, we will give you a local telephone contact at the hotel in the event you need to make contact during your travels. We are always available by email!.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
i have 7 room in my place for group.
in 7 room 20 people can be stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Restaurant and hotel are housed within the walls of Jaisalmer's 600 year old fort. Our rooftop lounge Jharoka balconies in each room offer some of the cities most impressive views
Don't miss our activites page to find out about parties on our rooftop, free classes to learn about India's culture, guided tours, and desert camel tracks. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>