Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is the ideal location both for tourists who want to immerse themselves in the colors of the ancient capital of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and for the businessman who needs to be within walking distance of the commercial and administrative heart of the city.
The hotel is outside the ZTL area and it is easily reachable from the Falcone and Borsellino airport, from the port and from the railway station. For the sea lovers, there are direct transport connection to the beach of Mondello.
Opened in 1979, housed in an Art Nouveau noble palace designed by Michele Utveggio in 1906, the Hotel Tonic was one of the first two-star hotels in Palermo.
In 1992 the hotel achieved the third star, thanks to the acquisition of a further floor; in 2000, with the opening of the breakfast room and two additional floors, it reached its current appearance with 38 rooms.
The Rooms are medium-sized rooms equipped with the necessary amenities to ensure a pleasant stay, whether for business or leisure. Soundproofed to ensure maximum relaxation during your stay, these dispose of a 17’’ LCD TV, telephone, minibar, safe, air conditioning and a comfortable private bathroom with shower.
Some of these rooms are also equipped with a balcony and one of these is reserved for people with disabilities. For 1 - 4 guests.
Hotel Tonic Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>