Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Tulsi Palace is just 300 meter away from Pushkar Bus stand, 15 km from railway station, and 500 meter from Pushkar Lake and City Center. Relax yourself in our 21 elegantly designed spacious rooms and suites quipped with all modern facilities.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, Hotel Tulsi Palace is ideally situated in Badi Basti; one of the city's most popular locales. Only away, this 3-star hotel can be easily accessed from the airport. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
Take advantage of a wealth of unrivaled services and amenities at this Pushkar hotel. Hotel Tulsi Palace offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest.
The hotel features beautifully appointed guest rooms, many of which include mirror, towels, internet access – wireless, air conditioning, wake-up service. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Hotel Tulsi Palace is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Pushkar.
Also have roof top cafe run by family,fresh and healthy breakfast and Indian home dinner. Great view from roof top,guest can do yoga at roof. Tulsi family is always welcome you and try to help you in any conditions.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10:00 to 11:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Reception: 24 hour
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
Breakfast not included.
The guests can Smoke in our Hostel.
Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>