Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cut Off Date: 2 months
Attrition: 50% (minimum % of the room block that the client must ultimately pay for)
Cancellation: no cancellation after deposit for each individual reservation.
Deposit: 25 (% of rooms or dollar amount)
Additional Terms and Conditions
One complimentary room per 10 rooms booked per night
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a perfect place for those who want to discover Emilia-Romagna Region
A villa from the late 1800s, this has been transformed into a refined four-star hotel, located in the heart of Romagna, close to the principal motorways, railway station, airports of Bologna, Rimini and Forl and the historical city of Ravenna (a UNESCO site). It's close too to Faenza, the international city of ceramics, and the Adriatic coast.
Immersed in a verdant park of age-old trees and a swimming pool, it elegantly blends the ancient villa with modern innovations.
The hotel offers 22 elegant and spacious rooms with 'fin de siécle' furnishings and chandeliers and all modern comforts. The hotel is in San Pancrazio, a small outlying district of the Municipality of Russi, in the Ravenna province.
It's an ideal place to celebrate an event, a success, a love affair, simply to enjoy a moment of peace and serenity, escaping the noise of the city for the delicate pleasures of country life and the alluring luxury of a charming holiday.
Recently renovated in absolute sympathy with its original design, the hotel is set in splendid grounds with age-old linden trees and box-trees, a swimming pool, and a spacious internal courtyard graced by an art nouveau fountain and local plants and flowers.
The hotel offers elegant design and rooms for demanding tourists or business people needing a relaxing break at the end of a long day of work. The 22 rooms are furnished with elegance and have their original stone walls and arches and fine wooden beams. The attention to detail is everywhere: private bathroom, with tub or spacious shower and courtesy set, room service, independent air conditioning, telephone, hairdryer, LCD TV, Satellite TV and Sky, minibar, wireless system.
Every room is decorated with fine frescoes, sculptures, pottery and paintings by noted artists. A choice of deluxe room, junior suite and suite, all with special details and different colour and style, each distinguished by a bird of prey painted on the wall: falcon, owl, hawk, golden eagle and so forth.
The hotel has ample parking. There is a cellar with a broad selection of famous local and national Italian wines; there is the Agavi bar with its fantastic cocktails and a good breakfast with sweet and savoury dishes. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>