Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
An abandoned bridge located not far from Lomé (2.7 km), Hotel Yabisso is perfect for discovering the different attractions of Lomé. While staying at Lome, you can go to restaurants near Yabisso, including Côté jardin (1.7 km), La Route des vins (1.6 km) and South Side Restaurant (0). 8 km). Looking for things to do? Great Mosque (1,2 km), Independence Square (1,3 km) and National Museum (1,2 km) will keep you occupied. These popular tourist attractions are all within walking distance. Hotel Yabisso offers you the best of Lome at your fingertips, for a perfect stay in every way.
Terms and conditions:
-Cancellation policy 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-24 hour reception
-Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
-Check out 12:00 am
-Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
-Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.52 EUR per person per night
-Breakfast not included. In some packages it is available.
-We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>