Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
3 day before cancilation will charge 50% of total bill
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Unlike other hotels in Nagarkot, Hotel At The End of The Universe is perched atop Mahankal Hill, a mere five minute walk from the tourist center, and from here it really feels like you are at the end of the universe. There are no cars to be seen once you make your way up the steps. No dust, nor any loud noises to distract you. From both the restaurant and your bedroom you'll see the spread of the surrounding hills and the Himalayas rising in the distance. Nowhere else in Nagarkot can you find such peaceful isolation within walking distance of the main street.
This sublime seclusion is what has kept travelers coming back for more than twenty years. As one guest put it, ''once I came here I stopped looking anywhere else.''
Guests also enjoy all of these modern features:
--Free wifi in public areas
--Access to our restaurant and bar
--Local, Indian and Continental dishes
--Free heated blankets and water packs for those colder nights
--Morning sunrise tours
--Late night barbecues
--Restaurants and shops within walking distance
--Free private parking
--Car services to Kathmandu and Baktupur
--A help desk for information about tours and activities
--On-site Yoga Classes
For all these reasons people return to us year after year, and by now many of them become part of the family (just check out reviews). If you are looking for a clean, peaceful, fun place to stay while you explore Nagarkot's world famous vistas, look no further.
Hotel at the End of the Universe also sponsors and raises funds for small scale projects around Nagarkot, that serve the community, and especially the youngest ones. Currently, the hotel works with the Karuna School (Telkot) as well as a children’s home in Bhaktapur. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>