Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The reception, The Club Room with Bar/Coffee Shop and Cable TV, the Noble Salon, the living room with a typical and warming fire place for reading and games (Chess, Chequers, etc), an interior yard and spacey, multipurpose rooms for private and business events and weddings. Free WI-FI, room and laundry service are also available. These are just some of the facilities that we have for you.
This hotel lies amidst the heart of the golden region of Alentejo, in the Moorish town of Moura. The hotel is surrounded by the rich culture and history of the area. Guests will find themselves immersed in folklore, monuments, architecture, cuisine, wine and music. The centre of Moura can be found just a 1 minute's walking distance away. A lake is located just 1.2 km away, at the Alqueva Dam. This hotel occupies a former convent building, of the Militar Order of Sao Joao de Deus. Dating back to the 17th century, the hotel beautifully embraces old-world charm and rustic elegance. The guest rooms are superbly designed, oozing charm and style. The hotel offers exemplary facilities and services, delivering a high level of excellence that is sure to surpass all expectations. Moura offers an excellent and diversified set of activities, like the bullfights that take place during the festivities of Moura and surrounding villages. You may enjoy a boat trip, canoeing, sailing or windsurfing in the biggest artificial lake of Europe, the Alqueva dam. Also for a deep contact to nature you have bicycle tours, horseback riding and to discover the culture of Moura we invite to a pedestrian excursions and to visit the museum of Oil, Pit Arabic and Sacred Art Museum.
Rooms at Hotel de Moura are decorated with wooden floors and antique furnishings against white-washed walls. They are all equipped with modern amenities such as full en-suite bathrooms, hairdryer, telephone, TV, air conditioning and intimate seating area. The apartments include a full kitchen or kitchenette.
Hotel de Moura Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>