Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thanks to this hotels geographical situation and its bucolic setting, will guarantee you an enjoyable and successful stay in Paris.
This completely renovated hotel offers 38 rooms equipped with the latest comfort : bath or shower, WC, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, alarm clock, flat screen TV (satellite), and Wi-Fi. The hotel also has an elevator, a lounge, a lobby with television and a breakfast room.
At the reception, you will find a fax/photocopying service, tourist informations and city maps.
Whether you are in Paris on business or pleasure, you will find a friendly staff, competent and listening to you that will provide you help and advice throughout your stay.
Special Condition : This hotel is free to ask all guests to provide him the credit card CVC code at any time before the arrival.
If the client does not provide the CVC security code within the deadlines set by the hotel and for which the customer will have been informed beforehand by e-mail, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation without any other notice.
HOSTELWORLD will be then informed about your cancellation.
The deposit payed by the guest during the reservation process is not due to the hotel but to HOSTELWORLD ; its potential refund will only be at HOSTELWORLD's appreciation. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>