Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is located in Millau, the valley of the River Tarn, in southern France. Millau is an interesting town with historical districts and a (very interesting) museum. Millau is famous for its leather glove-making workshops and the Viaduct.
Hotel du Bowling de Millau offers comfortable and well-furnished rooms with ree WIFI, air conditioning, TV, double glazing, shower, for an affordable price.
Hotel du Bowling de Millau policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please: reception is open until 10 pm.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 0.70 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 6 euros per person per day.
No 24-hour front desk.
Reception open until 10 pm.
Pet friendly. Charges may apply. 5 euros per day.
Before arrival, please do not hesitate to contact the property before arrival.
Non smoking rooms.
For extra children until 12 years of age are charged 15 euros per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1. Cribs are free of charge.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Onsite parking is available. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>